Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange as all items are made to order unless they are damaged upon receipt
To qualify for a refund / replacement you will need to comply with the following procedures:
- Upon receipt any noticeable damage on the parcel is immediately flagged to the courier and included in the ‘sign for’ notes
- Any damage (upon receipt or once opened) needs to be reported within 1 day to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, order number and photo of the damage
- Please confirm if you’d like a refund for that particular good that is damaged or a replacement. Please note replacements will be processed within 1 week of requesting
- If you request a refund, if approved then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment as soon as possible
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.